deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Standard Green Speculation  (Read 590 times)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Standard Green Speculation
« on: September 15, 2019, 07:10:29 pm »
So I don't play Standard anymore. I do love green, though, and I want to know what all you standard players think of green. I think mono green will be just fantastic, and if the cards somehow stay cheap, I might just enter the format for that. Imagine:
T1: Lovestruck Beast cast for Adventure/Pelt Collector/Edgewall Innkeeper/Gingerbrute/Wildwood Tracker
T2: Wildborn Preserver.
T3: Cast Lovestruck Beast as a creature.
T4: Questing Beast
Obviously, this is the god-draw, but with Once Upon a Time, it becomes more consistent. I think there are so many good 1 drop 1/1s that make Lovestruck Beast good. Wildborn Preserver is a mana sink for holes in the curve, it's also hard to play around with flash. Lovestruck Beast can fill the 1 drop hole or it can draw a card with Edgewall Innkeeper, in addition to being a 3 mana 5/5. Questing Beast is just nuts overall. If you can stick a 1/1 and a Lovestruck Beast, turn 4 is 10+ damage. Anybody agree?

Edit: I threw together a decklist.
https://deckstats.net/decks/120669/1409822-future-standard-mono-green
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 07:22:48 pm by GolgariFTW »