deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Ramos with Jegantha companion  (Read 660 times)

Fuzzy2Wasy

• Decks

Fuzzy2Wasy

• Decks
Re: Ramos with Jegantha companion
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 11:41:31 am »

krichaiushii

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 01:55:40 pm »
Decks with no basic lands terrify me; then again, our meta considers Ruination, Blood Moon, Back to Basics, and the like standard deck inclusions.

I don't know that I've ever seen a Shrine deck, so that is fascinating.  How many do you typically get into play before the are blown up?

Fuzzy2Wasy

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 02:11:13 pm »
This is a concept deck I just put together here, I have not built of played it yet.

I totally agree with you about the basic's.  I was chatting with my buddy about these very same facts.  I have a feeling this deck is going to end up being far too slow and clunky, especially once my playgroup see's it's potential and just decides to wipe me before I have a board. 

As for the shrines, the thought here is that I'll have some other things on my board that will look like much bigger threats, while my shrines end up grinding them all to death.  That's the theory anyway, they will be so focused on Ramos doing his thing, they will kind of leave the shrines alone.

I ordered all the cards today, I'm excited to get this up and running and see how it goes.  I'm sure there will be PLENTY of tweaks.

rhofer

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 05:14:39 pm »
As someone who has played against this deck and was wrecked by shrines, upwards of 8 came out and just ruined me.