deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Merfolk Vehicles - Comments  (Read 294 times)

Comment Bot

Merfolk Vehicles - Comments
« on: September 21, 2019, 08:38:05 am »
Merfolk Vehicles

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Fozzieh

• Decks
Re: Merfolk Vehicles - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 08:38:05 am »
Hey,

Merfolk are usually fast decks with a lot of 1-drop and 2-drop creatures. I think your deck has a bit high converted mana cost, I would advise to look for some mana-cheaper creatures and change some of them :/

ezqimo

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 08:37:40 pm »
I would agree,

Triton shorestalker or similar sea folk ?

Also feel free to check out my channel and give me some feedback ... I also brew casual decks

https://youtu.be/gp48nkRKaXA

Cheers !

Okagachi

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 12:43:12 pm »
Remember that this is something of an unconventional Merfolk deck; very few builds run this many Vehicles. The reason for the higher-end, trigger-on-tapping merfolk is so that you don't have to tap all your army to crew a single Bomat Bazaar Barge, and so that you can reliably trigger their abilities even on the turn they come in. Most Merfolk decks are supposed to be fast, but this one plays with more of a mid-to-late game in mind, gaining life, generating chump blockers and bouncing permanents to protect itself while it draws more vehicles to crew.
That said, it's still open to change. I'm not 100% if Triton Shorestalker's aggressive theme fits properly here, but I'm happy to take on similar, cheap merfolk if people think that would help the deck advance its gameplan. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 10:20:51 am by Okagachi »