deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tribal Angel (Aggro, Life Gain) - Comments  (Read 244 times)

Comment Bot

Tribal Angel (Aggro, Life Gain) - Comments
« on: September 23, 2019, 09:05:47 am »
Tribal Angel (Aggro, Life Gain)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Fozzieh

• Decks
Re: Tribal Angel (Aggro, Life Gain) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 09:05:47 am »
Hey,

I like the idea, white is one of my favourite colors in magic ( White/Blue for the win!), and thanks to the new cheap angels (mana cost) we can finally make some nice tribals.
Just wanted to share my thoughts with you, if the wrath effects are the worst enemy for the deck, why not think about some counter, like, adding a couple of Selfless Spirit or Nevermore could protect you from the mass destruction spells. You could put it in instead of Scroll of Avacyn, it let's you draw a card but it's not really a consistent drawing and the dck would still work fine without it.
Also, is honor of the pure really needed? It's usually used in a token decks with a lot of 1/1 creatures. The angels are big enough on their oown to pack a punch, you could instead use e.g. survival cache to gain some more life and give yourself a better card drawing engine.

Whatever you decide, I like the deck so here, have a star xD

xAzaras

• Decks
Re: Tribal Angel (Aggro, Life Gain) - Comments
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 10:31:05 am »
I guess you also should run some copies of Path to Exile as removal