deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Small Forum Improvements  (Read 1268 times)

Nils

• Decks
Small Forum Improvements
« on: March 24, 2013, 12:17:31 am »
I have just made a few small changes to the forums. Most importantly, every member's decks should now be linked in their profile and to the left of their posts! :)

<<<<< like this

AeroSigma

• Decks
Re: Small Forum Improvements
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 07:23:13 pm »
Hey error, would it be possible to add an autocard feature to the forum, so that a mouse-over would popup the card, and a click will link to the gatherer, just like on the stats page?  Whether it's automatic, a button to autocard the whole post, or a button to autocard your selection, I think it would be helpful in deck feedbacks.

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 10:01:17 pm »
Well nevermind, I just saw this topic, it looks like you're already working on it!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 03:26:31 pm »
Card names should now be linked automatically throughout the forums! :)

Black Lotus

cmg635

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 04:29:18 am »
I dont know if this is the same issue for other cards mentioning "Aether" but because of the weird "Ae" symbol in the front of Aetherize it doesn't show up when you highlight over the name.  Not a big issue just something I thought I would point out.