deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Ob-Noxious - Comments  (Read 289 times)

Comment Bot

Ob-Noxious - Comments
« on: September 26, 2019, 02:20:53 pm »
Ob-Noxious

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

dtopa

• Decks
Re: Ob-Noxious - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 02:20:53 pm »
 Great deck!  I love how this deck has a sub-theme of 'forcing' your opponents to search their libraries (wishclaw talisman, scheming symmetry, field of ruin, etc). An ability I feel is undervalued with Ob. I have been able to find enough of this affect is mono-black though. Been thinking of building this as a 3-color (or more) deck with Ob Nixilis, Unshackled as the secret commander, but I cant think of which other commander to use in instead... Shouldn't be too hard to find Ob when I need him with all the mutual tutors that recently got introduced. Thoughts?

AllHailBolas

• Decks
Re: Ob-Noxious - Comments
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 03:12:24 pm »
I am not sure if there are many more mandatory search effects in other colors. You can obviously try to include symmetrical searching in green for lands or similar, but your opponent's can always opt out of that. This list is missing Maralen, who also forces players to search, but I believe maralen to be too bad to play, because the first player just grabs an answer for Ob, or even worse something to steal it. If you want to go a different path, maybe something with shadowborn apostles to search out Ob in response to something is good fun.