deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Beta: The deck tutor - find decks for your collection  (Gelesen 12909 mal)

det

• Gast
Re: Beta: The deck tutor - find decks for your collection
« Antwort #15 am: Februar 11, 2020, 06:19:33 Nachmittag »
is there away  when you go to build a deck via tutor that it will only use the cards in your own collection???? having to try a new deck build that i have to buys cards is hard for me.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #16 am: Februar 15, 2020, 12:05:58 Nachmittag »
is there away  when you go to build a deck via tutor that it will only use the cards in your own collection???? having to try a new deck build that i have to buys cards is hard for me.
I'm not 100% sure if this is what you're looking for but when you go to the deckbuilder you can click on "Collection" above the card database on the left and then select "Collection only" to only display cards that you own.

Weazzywolf

• Patron
  • Hello there
  • Decks
« Antwort #17 am: April 25, 2020, 01:28:45 Vormittag »
A couple thoughts:

1. I imagine the final version will look a lot like the deck search feature already available, so I would say the next updates to the beta version should prioritize adding a keyword/tag function to help filter the results if people have a particular style in mind. Additionally, adding the 'deck contains' would be nice if people wanted to build decks for their pet cards.
2. This could be a machine error on my part, but when I click on a deck to view it and back arrow to the tutor page, it doesn't show my search results anymore and I need to put in my preferences again. I think having the results not be reset would be nice and help with the navigability of the page.
3. I have seen several others post something along these lines, but if possible I think the deck score parameters should be updated to better align with how well the deck matches the collection. For example, I have noticed that even when viewing decks with a 5 score, there will still be cards I have too few of or am missing entirely. Not as many as a deck with a 4, but still more than I would want. Ideally, a score of 5 should represent that I am missing no cards and have the exact amounts. A score of 4 should be I am missing no cards but there are cards I don't have enough of. 3 would be a balance of missing and not enough; 2 would be too few cards for the majority of the deck and even more missing than a score of 3; 1 would be they only have a few cards total for the deck.

All in all, I am very hopeful for this function. I can definitely see it being combined with the deck search function where it's one of the boxes people check along with 'show incomplete decks' and 'only show my own decks'. Maybe it could say 'show collection score' or something. Either way, thank you for the great work!

shoremuad

• Decks
« Antwort #18 am: Juli 21, 2020, 10:52:36 Nachmittag »
What about generating a list based on key words? e.g. Wizard, burnbabbyburn, or control?

How about the option to exclude something?

bluehydra88

• Decks
« Antwort #19 am: November 21, 2020, 12:52:08 Nachmittag »
Hi, I've added about 50 cards in my collection, but I've found no deck, I've also tried Format: casual, modern, card list, vintage but nothing was found. I've tried searching decks using a card which I knew was in a posted deck but nothing still.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Stefano
« Letzte Änderung: November 22, 2020, 11:14:15 Vormittag von bluehydra88 »

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #20 am: November 22, 2020, 07:42:14 Nachmittag »
Hi Stefano - the deck tutor works best if it has a large number of cards to work with. If you add more cards to your collection it should start finding decks for you.

bluehydra88

• Decks
« Antwort #21 am: November 24, 2020, 08:28:57 Nachmittag »
Thanks for your quick answer, I'll do! :)

andre-app

• Decks
« Antwort #22 am: Februar 07, 2021, 10:56:12 Nachmittag »
Hi all - amazing work btw.

I think that could have a column with number of missing card from my collection to complete that deck.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #23 am: März 21, 2021, 06:06:08 Nachmittag »
I have just published a new version of our deck tutor with two new features:
  • You can now restrict your search to rares only
  • You can now limit your search to cards that are not already in one of your active decks (with the slight caveat that it will not consider the exact numbers, only whether you have at least one available)
Hopefully this will make it much easier to find new, interesting decks to build with the cards you aren't using right now!

KosmoKosme

• Decks
« Antwort #24 am: März 26, 2021, 12:26:53 Vormittag »
Hi really nice feaature here i was definitely looking for that but how come it shows me no result.
thanx

macchigiulio

• Decks
« Antwort #25 am: April 02, 2021, 10:47:49 Vormittag »
The most important option: do not offer decks with cards that are not in my collection.
The score on the left shows you how well your deck matches. If you want decks that match your collection almost perfectly then only look at those with five circles.

Unfortunately, 5 circles don't mean that all the cards in my library are in my collection.
It would be very useful to be able to filter by only the decks that I have ALL the cards for.

BigBeefy

• Decks
« Antwort #26 am: April 18, 2021, 05:52:07 Nachmittag »
Really loving the tool! One thing that may be nice, is that in the "too few in collection" section to be able to see how many of each of the cards we are missing from the collection. Thanks!

Purple_Meeple_Eater

• Decks
« Antwort #27 am: Juni 09, 2022, 08:02:11 Vormittag »
Deckstats is fa wonderful tool, much appreciated for your work!

If you're still taking feedback for the deck tutor, would it be possible to be able to search for decks containing a specific card?

Thank you

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Antwort #28 am: Juni 09, 2022, 12:53:08 Nachmittag »
Deckstats is fa wonderful tool, much appreciated for your work!

If you're still taking feedback for the deck tutor, would it be possible to be able to search for decks containing a specific card?

Thank you

You can already do that in the deck search page.

https://deckstats.net/decks/search/?

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Antwort #29 am: Juni 28, 2022, 06:05:46 Nachmittag »
Any chance this could pull EDHrec data in addition to Deckstats data? I don't know how to display it but EDHrec has this "average deck" for each commander. Maybe incorporate that somehow widen the pool of "decks" available?

Go to https://edhrec.com/average-decks/atraxa-praetors-voice and click "average deck" on the top-ish right to see what I mean.
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/