deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Temur Midrange  (Read 1006 times)

Nykal

• Decks
[Standard] Temur Midrange
« on: September 10, 2014, 11:06:42 pm »
Temur Midrange

I generally want this deck to work as a midrange creature beater with some a few tricks up its sleeve. generally I want to accelerate into a genesis hydra and put continuous pressure on my opponent. I have the adamant negations in there to protect my important creatures and xenagos from kill spells and downfalls. Im still on the fence about savage knuckleblade due to his mana requirements and I'm in the same boat with the charms. I could use some feedback, any recommendations would be
great as the deck is still in its early stages.

I could use some help with the mana base, its pretty unreliable as is right now. I was debating on whether or not to put in coursers of kruphix, but I don't want to drop obscene amounts of money if I don't have to.

As is the deck is pretty lacking in removal and is very vulnerable to fliers, I was thinking adding the new Pit fight with the ferocious trigger but I like the versatility of the temur charms, they just seem kind of slow.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 11:12:10 pm by Nykal »

r4thmast3r

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Temur Midrange
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 11:13:16 pm »
I'd say you can get rid of Keranos and the Prophet of Kruphix and put 4 Courser + more fetches into it. It helps you get all the mana you need, so you can cast your GBR spells

Nykal

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 11:21:48 pm »
I was thinking maybe the keranos and the savage knuckleblade for 4 coursers. I know there not the best but Prophets are one of my favorite creatures in standard right now, they're so fun to play with and I've done so many spicy things with them.

r4thmast3r

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 11:42:30 pm »
I follow you with the Prophets, they are fun, but you shouldn't miss the chance to play the kuckleblades (if you have the right mana fixing). They are real threats. But you should defnitly get 4 Coursers into that deck, no matter what you cut

Nykal

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:13:16 am »
Okay, so I changed the deck around quite a bit, what the deck is really missing though is a way to generate card advantage

Nykal

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 07:42:22 pm »
Okay so I'm playing around with Jace's and Kiora's to see which one works better with the deck, right now Kiora seems to be in the lead but jace has been putting some work in so he might have a permanent spot in the sideboard.