deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: RUG Tempo - Comments  (Read 347 times)

Comment Bot

RUG Tempo - Comments
« on: September 11, 2014, 04:38:12 am »
This is the comment topic for RUG Tempo.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für RUG Tempo.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

STIKY55

• Decks
Re: RUG Tempo - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 04:38:12 am »
I think that the reclemation sage could be moved to the sideoard for another scuttling doom engine or even another Polukranos. Have you considered Nissa or Kiora here?

jbriz

• Decks
Re: RUG Tempo - Comments
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 05:19:45 am »
Honestly, I do agree that Reclamation Sage could be sided.  It's main boarded to help give the deck a little toolbox, but I can see where it doesn't fit in the overall game 1 plan of the deck.  It's more of an out to certain cards (I'm looking at you, Courser of Kruphix).
Realize the current Scuttling Doom Engine is actually supposed to be the RUG khan, but I don't think deckstats.net has him in their registry yet.  If there's any planeswalker I've been considering for the deck it has been Xenagos.  The satyrs and mana abilities of him feel like they fit in with the style of the deck, but I'm not sure what to cut for him yet, maybe a chord?  But coming from a pod player, I can tell you that chord is almost unfair in standard.