deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono been infinite life  (Read 615 times)

Varatius

• Decks
Mono been infinite life
« on: October 21, 2019, 10:11:28 pm »
I don't play mono green or green much in commander is there any mono green infitie life combos?

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: Mono been infinite life
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 10:20:45 pm »
Yes there is. Wellwisher, Priest of Titania, Umbral Mantle, and 2 other elves. Priest of Titania taps for 4 green, and untaps for 3 thanks to Umbral Mantle, netting one green mana each cycle. Generate infinite green mana, and switch the Umbral Mantle over to Wellwisher to gain infinite life.

Of course, there are much better things you can do with infinite green mana.

Varatius

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 11:56:37 pm »
Thank you I plan to have infinite mana in the deck but want infinite life just for the synergy with one of the cards

Green Magic

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 12:41:30 pm »
There are more. I have ways in my Nissa, Vastwood Seer / Seton Krosan Protector / Oviya Pashiri, Sage Lifecrafter / decks to get infinite life.

The Nissa deck gets it by having essence warden (I've taken it out) on the battlefield and using cloudstone curio to bounce and play things infinitely.

The Seton deck uses cloudstone curio again for bounce, then Aetherflux Reservoir, Bontu's Monument, or Primeval Bounty + Elvish Pioneer

My Oviya Pashiri, Sage Lifecrafter could use Staff Of Domination for life gain, if it mattered. Of course the point is draw cards at will and win.

If you were in a life gain deck anyway, Staff Of The Wild Magus, Wooden Sphere, and Wurm's Tooth could all be combo'd with the same cloudstone infinite cast tricks.

I don't go for a cloudstone combo in my Azusa, Lost But Seeking deck, but a cloudstone effect + Creatures that put lands into play + any of the landfall life gain cards (Courser Of Kruphix / Grazing Gladehart / Jaddi Offshoot / Lifegift / Retreat To Kazandu) could do it.

I don't go for life gain in my Thriss, Nantuko Primus deck - but anything that taps to gain life (artifact, land, creature, aura) could be combo'd with an untapper and a doubling effect (Illusionist Bracers) to gain infinite life after having generated infinite mana.

I don't go for life gain in my Baru, Fist Of Krosa deck, but any instant or sorcery that gains life combined with Mirari &/or Primal Amulet + return card from graveyard to hand effects + infinite mana (Early harvest / Rude Awakening) can get you there. It's actually easier than it sounds if you build for it.

While not infinite, My Omnath, Locus Of Mana deck has a few life gain spells based on his toughness (mana in my mana pool) or just x mana which can be 100,000+.