deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: EDH Arahbo - Cat tribal - Comments  (Read 273 times)

Comment Bot

EDH Arahbo - Cat tribal - Comments
« on: November 08, 2019, 07:25:08 pm »
EDH Arahbo - Cat tribal

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

sterbenruler69

• Decks
Re: EDH Arahbo - Cat tribal - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 07:25:08 pm »
hey maybe look at more ramp and more removal...grow from the ashes and circuitous route for the ramp is pretty good, and then for removal look at natrualize...its a good deck tho, got a cat tribal of my own and it odds aout fairly wel!

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 07:44:12 pm »
Hey man.

Cool deck. Who doesn't like cats, right?

There are some really good options that you may already be aware of and have chosen not to include, but thought I'd share just in case.

Regal Caracal
Pride Sovereign
Whitemane Lion

The first two just care about cats. Whitemane Lion is a great utility piece. The flash means you can use it to protect something important if it's going to get exiled or similar. It's one of the few creatures that do this kind of thing that can target itself so if you have something that cares about casting creature spells (Such as Oketra's Monument) it can do a lot of work there, or you can use it to get a second go at some good ETB effects.

Just some food for thought.

Cool deck.

Commandant212

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 04:37:06 pm »
Thanks for the tips, I just discovered the comment section ^^'

That's actually my brother deck so I will told him that he have positive comments :p