deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Oversized commander  (Read 472 times)

Brosmanj

• Decks
Oversized commander
« on: November 09, 2019, 02:29:28 pm »
I'm building an oversized commander deck in paper for fun. i know i need to proxy the lands but all other cards i want to be is the commanders and if there is any possible other cards that meet the size of the other cards.

so far i have

Aminatou, the Fateshifter
Ghired, Conclave Exile
Anje, Falkenrath
Kandena, Slinking Sorcerer
Karador, Ghost Chieftain
The Mimeoplasm
Sevinne, the Chronoclasm
Teneb, the Harvester
Kaalia, the Vast
Oros, the Avenger
Intet, the Dreamer
Riku of Two Reflections
Animar, Soul of Elements
Damia, Sage of Stone
Vorosh, the Hunter
Ghave, Guru of Spores
Numot, the Devastator
Tariel, Reckoner of Souls
Ruhan of the Fomori
Zedruu the Greathearted

I understand that this deck is silly, but if you could all help out i need to know what oversized cards there are to get this deck going. 
Play on.

Have fun!!!

Spinsane

• Decks
Re: Oversized commander
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 05:21:58 pm »
A quick look at TCGPlayer.com shows there are quite a few more available to you, including the basic lands, actually (see https://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/oversize-cards/forest-oversized?xid=i5bb0edda7cf6479ca602076a595d8f32 for example).

It's an amazing concept, and one that could actually let you get your hands on cheaper versions of some cards (Black Lotus for what, 70$?), but in the end it's clearly gonna cost a fortune, alas.

Sorry I can't be of any help, I never kept any of the ones I got with the decks I purchased...