deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: freyalise storm - Comments  (Read 294 times)

Comment Bot

freyalise storm - Comments
« on: November 18, 2019, 11:30:10 am »
freyalise storm

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Green Magic

• Decks
Re: freyalise storm - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 11:30:11 am »
This deck seems like it really needs that staff of domination to combo, also if someone takes out the concordant crossroads you're screwed.

I'd love to see the deck in action. If you ever put some games up on youtube, I'd definitely watch.

humanoid_typhoon

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 05:30:43 am »
the staff is a one card combo yes, but i find i lean on a haste outlet + big mana creature + temur sabertooth to net infinite mana most often. the deck has tutors for creatures so sabertooth is easy to find. But yes i never play the staff if i don't intend to win with it that turn.

Green Magic

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 11:55:10 am »
I was overlooking what else you could do with infinite mana besides draw cards. I suppose you could keep bouncing and using impervious perfect for infinite elves, or just recast any elf with Wirewood Hivemaster out for infinite insects.

Other than that, what do you plan to use the mana on? Just whatever you have in hand? Because there's no other infinite sink like a Finale of Devastation or Ezuri, Renegade Leader.

If you want haste, I'd also suggest Akroma's Memorial, and even Minion Reflector. Minion Reflector does need you to have the Temur Sabertooth out and something that can tap for a lot, but if you have it then you can have infinite 1/1 Priest of Titania's (or whatever) with haste.

So what turn do you find yourself pulling off this combo?

humanoid_typhoon

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 06:11:31 pm »
the final wincon is remove every permanent that isn't mine by bouncing and replaying acidic slime, and recur song of the dryads by bouncing eternal witness for anything the slime can't normally target. then just craterhoof infinitely with at least 2 other attackers to one shot people. since i'm blowing their things up in my main phase they'd have to float mana and do something in the main phase, and i should be able to get anything vital back with eternal witness and recast before combat. even if someone casts a fog or something else to stop it that turn, i just pass to opponents with nothing in play and try to win again my next turn after blowing up all their stuff again.

akroma's memorial is a little to high cmc, would be difficult to cast on the turn where the deck goes off. minion reflector as well costs 7 mana effectively, i try to keep my haste outlets to 3 cmc or less.

the goal is ramp turn one and two, play freyalise turn 3, turn 4 dump the rest of my hand, and then by turn 5 ultimate freyalise and start going off. with some draws though you can combo earlier without ever playing freyalise though, thats just the plan A.