deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: (Horobi, Death's Wail) Everything dies - Comments  (Read 240 times)

Comment Bot

(Horobi, Death's Wail) Everything dies - Comments
« on: November 28, 2019, 11:38:08 am »
(Horobi, Death's Wail) Everything dies

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Judaspriester

• Decks
Re: (Horobi, Death's Wail) Everything dies - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 11:38:08 am »
Hey,

unless you really need the colored mana, Gilded Lotus could be replaced by Tran Dynamo.

Besides that, interesting deck idea. I was also already thinking about something like this, but was afraid that it's very hard to protect Horobi yourself.

For your killers, Icy Manipulator feels a little odd. cmc 4 for playing, and then you're still only able to kill a single creature per turn.

What's also lacking, at least for me, is a card that says "I finish the game". Right now you've got a strong removal suite (at least against creatures), but even with a clear board, I think the deck will need some time to finish off, which could make it boring to play against it. But maybe I'm wrong here, some playtests would help.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

illi

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 03:59:46 am »
The idea behind icy manipulator is when Horobi dies it's not useless (lots of the stuff I have is near useless without Horobi). You'll notice in my decklist I just make sure all their creatures die and stay dead, I just swing in every turn and 6 turns of commander beatdown wins the game, not only this but I have many more creatures that make this process a little easier. I'll be replacing Gilded Lotus for Thran Dynamo now as I hadn't really thought of it till now, thanks!! These suggestions do help this deck improve!!

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 09:18:10 am »
Allright, it was just a thougt about winning. ;)

I've got another idea, Thousand-Year Elixir. Haste in terms of activated abilities should be useful. Besides that, you can target with it.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.