deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono White Tokens (Budget) - Comments  (Read 447 times)

Comment Bot

Mono White Tokens (Budget) - Comments
« on: December 09, 2019, 01:55:52 pm »
Mono White Tokens (Budget)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Fozzieh

• Decks
Re: Mono White Tokens (Budget) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 01:55:52 pm »
Hey,

I like the deck, but as for the sideboarding against graveyard shennanigans, like dredge, path to exile won't really do the thing xD You path 1 thing and they fill the board with 15 ... I would advise siding in Tormod's crypt- really cheap, budget friendly graveyard hate.

AnaDisciple

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 02:06:07 pm »
 I actually had 3 Tormod's in my initial build but I just dropped 'em. The thing is: the Graveyard decks are not so strong right now. We have Dredge and CrabVine and both of them can't compete with the aggressiveness and wideness of our tokens.

So the plan against Graveyard decks is to ignore their recursion and fill the board with tokens and lords, applying pressure. That's the main plan. Prized Amalgams, Narcomoebas and Vengevines mostly can't compete with that. Dredge's Conflagrate is also weak after a resolved lord.

So I just took out Tormod's Crypt and basically added additional copies of Path and Tribunal when needed (on the draw, mostly).

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 02:09:15 pm by AnaDisciple »

Fozzieh

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 02:11:03 pm »
Sounds reasonable. Case dismissed :D