deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Improved Card Prices  (Read 6147 times)

grymure

• Decks
Re: Improved Card Prices
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2020, 10:27:34 pm »

Can you tell me an example or two so that I can check this?

https://deckstats.net/decks/141887/1433250-raksha-golden-minou/en#show__stats

sword of senew and stell as well as truth and justice and winds of abandon are marked with a ? rather than having a price

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2020, 11:52:44 pm »
Thanks grymure, that was very helpful.

I have now fixed a problem that had lead to missing prices for a small set of cards for Card Kingdom/Cardhoarder/Miracle Games, such as Sword of Sinew and Steel.

In addition, we now also have printing-specific Card Kingdom prices available for most cards. This means that if a card was printed twice in the same set (eg. as a normal card and as a promo) they will now both show the correct price.

Spinsane

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 12:11:18 am »
In addition, we now also have printing-specific Card Kingdom prices available for most cards. This means that if a card was printed twice in the same set (eg. as a normal card and as a promo) they will now both show the correct price.
I assume this doesn't take into consideration the Foil flag, does it? Or rather, it doesn't seem to as far as I can tell

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2020, 12:14:16 am »
Correct, at the moment we don't have separate prices for foils. The only time you'll see a foil price is when there is no non-foil printing of the card. I have been working on this though, so we can hopefully add that soon.

ekans_

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2020, 07:37:11 am »
Sadly I can't look up the total price of my sideboard :( Is there a way to add that?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2020, 01:20:55 pm »
It should show up on the details tab under the cards. Is that not working for you?

ekans_

• Decks
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2020, 02:00:54 pm »
It should show up on the details tab under the cards. Is that not working for you?

not on my phone, somehow. on the pc it does work

Slyvester12

• Decks
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2020, 02:28:21 pm »
Did you click the "Toggle Details" button under the main list?
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

ekans_

• Decks
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2020, 03:54:09 pm »
Did you click the "Toggle Details" button under the main list?

yep

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2020, 05:30:25 pm »
I don't know if you are on Android OS, or iOS, but on my phone, there's the ability to toggle "Desktop Mode" on and off. When it's on, the webpage becomes like it would on your PC, which means that the price of the sideboard would show up (you may need to zoom in to read it, though).

ekans_

• Decks
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2020, 06:01:24 pm »
I don't know if you are on Android OS, or iOS, but on my phone, there's the ability to toggle "Desktop Mode" on and off. When it's on, the webpage becomes like it would on your PC, which means that the price of the sideboard would show up (you may need to zoom in to read it, though).

Okay I found the problem. I had the setting that only cardmarket prices were shown on the details. But the sideboard price is probably provided by another platform, which I disabled as I was only buying cards on CM. Now I got them all toggled on in my settings and the price of the sideboard is shown.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2020, 09:47:21 pm »
Thanks for pointing this out! I am working on refreshing the prices on the deck page a bit at the moment so this will hopefully get fixed soon.

ekans_

• Decks
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2020, 09:51:27 pm »
Thanks for pointing this out! I am working on refreshing the prices on the deck page a bit at the moment so this will hopefully get fixed soon.

Alright! Thank you ^^

kitteh0411

• Decks
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2020, 11:51:26 am »
Hi Nils,

I've noticed that the price for Illuna, Apex of Wishes (#379, Box Topper Artwork) is shown in my collection with a way to low price from cardmarket.
It's the same with full-art basic lands, which do cost more than ~0,04 € per card ;)

Are you linking the artworks or just the cards in general?

And by the way: I'm cataloging my collection for the insurance company and deckstats has been a great help so far.

Thanks and Merry Christmas  ;D