deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Yarok - Energy to Spare  (Read 228 times)

Samwax

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Yarok - Energy to Spare
« on: January 13, 2020, 06:01:00 am »
Yarok - Energy to Spare

Take Yarok for a spin with this unconventional energy-based deck which tries to pull as much power from the system as possible! Use Yarok's ability to gain double the energy and even proliferate to abuse the infect sub-theme of the deck. This deck was intended to go for a Yarok build that was not the typical landfall or elemental-tribal themes I'd been seeing.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

Xaarvaxus

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Yarok - Energy to Spare
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 04:01:06 pm »
I like the outside the box thinking on this build, definitely very different from any other Yarok offerings I've seen.  I tried to go with a snow theme with the draft I made but mostly so I could call the deck RagYarok for the bad pun.  Looks like it will be fun to play.  The shear amount of energy the deck will generate with Yarok out should make some of the less optimal energy cards much better. 

Samwax

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Yarok - Energy to Spare
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 12:20:13 am »
Thanks! That was kind of the idea, I'm hoping Yarok lets some of the uncommon and common energy cards have a bit bigger payoff. If nothing else, it means some more options while playing which I'm personally never against!