deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deck Review Request Forum is Overflowing with People Editing their decks.  (Read 286 times)

Rooker

• Decks
I really enjoy going onto the Deck Review forum and seeing ideas and commenting on them, however, there has been a big problem especially with Commander decks. There are some posts that keep getting bumped to the top as people make small changes to their decks, and they aren't even looking at the forum as they do that. That leads to some decks with pages upon pages of someone replying to themselves with no actual discussion happening.

One example (if you see this soon enough) is the Gobilncon deck that is currently on the front page.

I'm not sure how to resolve that issue, but it does kind of turn me off from using the forums. Perhaps make an EDH only forum and another seperate forum? Maybe make it so that if someone has bumped their own post 3 times in a row, it stops going to the top of the forum? Maybe make an option to filter by posts that have been responded to by someone other than the creator most recently? I'm not sure, but hopefully this helps you find a good solution to make the forum more of a place to interact with the community.

Nils

• Decks
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll have to think about what the best option for this will be but I agree that the current solution is not ideal.