deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: [Pioneer] Rakdos Minotaurs  (Lu 212 fois)

Rukak

• Decks
[Pioneer] Rakdos Minotaurs
« le: Janvier 15, 2020, 03:21:58 am »
Rakdos Minotaurs

This deck uses keyword salad and other tribal synergies to play an all in aggro playstyle. Ragemonger is easily the best card in the deck making our expensive minotaurs much more manageable to keep pace with other aggro decks in the format. This deck can give all of our monsters First Strike, Haste, Trample, Deathtouch and Lifelink respectively while building power with pseudo-Lords. Another thing is this deck loses almost nothing from its Modern variant other than fetches. So go forth and trample over your enemies, and revel in the overwhelming force of Turn One Thoughtseize.

Rooker

• Decks
Re: [Pioneer] Rakdos Minotaurs
« Réponse #1 le: Janvier 15, 2020, 07:09:15 pm »
Not sure how I feel about Felhide Putrefier (your creatures are already pretty big), but this deck is way better than I was going to make. I had the plan to make a Rakdos Minotaur aggro deck, but I'm glad I saw this one, since it saves me the time.

I would consider throwing in Dreadbore and Leyline of the Void into your sideboard. There are some decent decks in Pioneer that use the graveyard, and your deck doesn't have any solid response.

Love the deck!