deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: StandGates - Comments  (Read 209 times)

Comment Bot

StandGates - Comments
« on: January 21, 2020, 04:56:44 am »
StandGates

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Paintrain22

• Decks
Re: StandGates - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 04:56:44 am »
This is a really interesting deck. I was thinking about making this myself but I couldn't figure out how to make it work. I have one question, what is Hydroid Krasis doing in this deck?
Paintrain22

Paintrain22

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 05:04:58 am »
Also, you should try adding district guide to this deck, if you are willing to make cuts of course
Paintrain22

ndrwbateman

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 08:53:07 pm »
Thank you for your comments! Sincerely, a friend lent me a Hydroid Krasis and I thought it can fit in this deck because normally I have enough lands to make it easily a 6/6 or 7/7, as a blocker or a threat for the rival. This card gave me a win against mono-red aggro in the tournament with the gain-life and vs a sultai-food deck, which was so close, it made me refill my hand giving me a "chance for glory" (#badjoke).
And about the District guide, I know it could be used as a early blocker but I rather to choose cards like negate or open the gates, or even more deafening clarion ...
But if you want to know, the more important part of this deck, its the capacity of adaptation, the sideboard.