deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Teysa scion semi-cokmpetitive combo - Comments  (Read 249 times)

Comment Bot

Teysa scion semi-cokmpetitive combo - Comments
« on: January 26, 2020, 07:45:59 pm »
Teysa scion semi-cokmpetitive combo

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

dayfix

• Decks
Re: Teysa scion semi-cokmpetitive combo - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 07:46:00 pm »
I would like to get some recommandations for this deck on how to change it for the better.
Would appreciate your help!

jigsaw

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 12:34:50 am »
If you wanted to go with some token gen (for using your commanders abilities)

Annointed Procession
Hanweir Militia Captain // Westvale Cult Leader
Darien, King of Kjeldor
Increasing Devotion
Deploy to the Front

If i went that route I'd consider this as a wincon because I'd surely likely have a lot of creatures on the board
Devout Invocation

Just some things that spring to mind right away, I haven't put much thought but white and black creatures (like the ones generated by Han) would trigger twice on your commander =) very cool commander I likey

dayfix

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 10:12:47 am »
Thank you for your comment!
This deck was originally a Teysa Karlov deck, but I liked the combo style my deck had and changed it to this deck. But the aristocrats theme from the teysa Karlov deck still remains (haunts) in this deck.
I like your options, they could work in this deck. However I like to combo-off and not play the value game. I would like fast combos that can win the game on turn 5/6. The rest of the deck should be to support this game plan.
The deck therefore resolves around teysa's second ability, which turns all your black creature into more value. I just build this deck, so I am wondering whether there are still some cards left in this deck that come from my teysa karlov deck, that do not fit the teysa, orzhov scion deck I built now.
SThanks