deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Artefakt RB  (Read 416 times)

t0B3_22

• Decks
[Casual] Artefakt RB
« on: January 26, 2020, 09:14:08 pm »
Hallo liebe Leut,

habe mich heute zum ersten Mal hier angemeldet und möchte in die wunderbare Magic Welt eintauchen.

Spiele ab und zu MTGA.

Habe mein erstes Deck hier erstellt und wollte euch daran teilhaben lassen.

Wäre euch dankbar, wenn ihr mit dazu ein paar Tipps geben könntet.

Grüße

Deck: Artifact - RB
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 09:24:08 pm by t0B3_22 »

Ev3nt1ne

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Artefakt RB
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 10:04:17 am »
This deck has no focus. If you want to play Dalakos, Crafter of Wonders you should play an equipment deck (izzet) with the 4x Fervent Champion , Ember Cleve and all other equipment (also think about the hammer).
Otherwise if you want to play artifact combo is better to go Dimir and play Tezzeret Master of the Bridge deck, with Steel Overseer etc.
If you are innterested in one of the two I can create a list for you

Ev3nt1ne

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 02:47:29 pm »
Answering to PM here:
I tryed to build the izzet Equipment list, but is just not good. Is playable but is Tier 3. The number of equipment in standard is just too low, and the value given by Dalakos, Crafter of Wonders is ininfluent since Fervent Champion and Gingebrute has already haste. Maybe a boros equipment is better, but at this point is just better to play azorius or boros enchantment with heliod. Anyway Shadowspear, Mirror Shield, Colossus Hammer and embercleve are good equip, and maybe in the next sets there will be some value.
Instead dimir artifact is good, I'm gonna build a list for you

Ev3nt1ne

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 03:15:37 pm »
This is the list I made. I added lots of "maybeBoard Cards" so If you want to change anything you know where to look.
https://deckstats.net/decks/123512/1536212-affinity-standard/it

t0B3_22

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 04:48:25 pm »
Hey Guy thank you for the good amount of interesting ideas. Today i made an blue-red-instant copy deck. maybe you can take a look on this one and give me an feedback.