deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: O-Kagachi's Got Spirit  (Read 273 times)

MrMagoo22

• Decks
O-Kagachi's Got Spirit
« on: February 25, 2020, 05:15:31 pm »
O-Kagachi's Got Spirit

Spirit tribal with a proliferating divinity and ki counter focus. Play it safe early game, drop some dragon spirits for mid-game, and when you're feeling extra sassy drop a myojin or two and proliferate their divinity counters to ruin everyone's day. When you feel like winning, play Warstorm Surge, then play Sekki, Seasons' Guide. Have Sekki shoot itself in the face to create 8 spirit tokens and die, throw that 8 damage from the tokens wherever you want, and then sac the tokens to bring back Sekki and rinse wash and repeat as necessary.

Been piloting this deck for a few weeks now with decent results, but I'm still feeling like it could have more potential and I'd like to see if anyone here has some potential suggestions or feedback for it. Notably I'd like to fit Glitterfang and/or Kami of False Hope in but I'm not sure what would be the best to swap out.