deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New Deckbuilding Contest Starting Today!  (Read 1801 times)

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
Re: New Deckbuilding Contest Starting Today!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 09:45:15 pm »
It was a joke? I thought that was legitimately your second favorite thing about deckstats, after the stats, of course.
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2020, 09:50:14 pm »
It was a joke? I thought that was legitimately your second favorite thing about deckstats, after the stats, of course.

Does Morganator like stats? Seems odd. I'd have thought they'd have mentioned it.

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2020, 10:06:24 pm »
Does Morganator like stats? Seems odd. I'd have thought they'd have mentioned it.

Yeah sometimes I wonder if he actually likes the game Magic: or just everything else.
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

Xaarvaxus

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2020, 11:32:07 pm »

The one card difference to me between this and Xaarvaus' deck is one card, Riftsweeper. It gives a way to recover from exile cards that are key to the decks plan.

Yeah, Riftsweeper would have been a good include for sure.  Its a card that I often initially put in lists with access to green and cut at the last second because I'm trying to cram other [jank] things in and most of my decks don't rely on a handful of key pieces.  In this instance though, I flat out didn't even think of including it.  That's what I get for waiting until the last minute to finish filling out my list.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2020, 04:22:28 pm »
Yea, Riftsweeper usually is in most of my green decks initially then ends up taken out to play-test something else, but like you I don't like to make my decks very dependent on certain pieces.
This space for rent.