deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Scion of the Ur Dragon - Comments  (Read 176 times)

Comment Bot

Scion of the Ur Dragon - Comments
« on: February 13, 2020, 05:05:52 am »
Scion of the Ur Dragon

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Veno

• Decks
Re: Scion of the Ur Dragon - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 05:05:52 am »
Things to note-
1. Reanimation effects like Liliana or eldest reborn will most likely draw hate so you would need to be careful
2. Solo reanimation effects become very mana heavy and things like Living Death (with a sac-outlet) can get everything
3. I know that this is most likely because you aren't done but for ramp there is Kodama's Reach, Cultivate, Nature's Lore (better with duals land like shock or cycle duals), Skyshroud Claim (same as Nature's Lore), Explosive Vegetation, and Circuitous Route
4. Any of the kindred cycle (Commander 17) is pretty good for tribal synergies
5. Buried Alive and cards that make you draw then discard (netting you more cards in hand) aren't too bad because you can discard things to reanimate
6. I know that this is most likely because you aren't done but for removal and boardwipes there is Blasphemous Act, Revoke Existence, Nature's Claim, Generous Gift, Beast Within, Putrefy, Flood of Tears, In Garruk's Wake, Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile (which has been slowly going down in price), Return to Dust,
7. Protection from boardwipes like Boros Charm, Make a Stand, Unbreakable Formation, Thrilling Encore
8. Haste enablers like Rhythm of the Wild and Anger
These are all just suggestions and Ideas, don't have to apply any if you don't want to

Veno

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 05:06:44 am »
oh and for removal there is also Krosan Grip which is hard to interact with

Veno

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 09:35:03 pm »
29 lands is too low (36-38) and the token section doesn't make much sense (I know it is once card and you can keep it if you really want to)

Veno

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2020, 07:56:30 am »
The only real thing I will say now is land count is kinda low 35 absolute min. (36-38 is my recomendation)