deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] GW Enchantment  (Read 682 times)

Dohkoo

• Decks
[Modern] GW Enchantment
« on: February 13, 2020, 03:42:26 pm »
GW Enchantment

Hi all !

Based on multiple decks i saw, i wanted to create a fun and robust GW enchant deck.

There are some choices that are not recommend to go if you want a solid, robust and why not competitive deck. Like the high cost spells (Sigarda, Dragonlord, Ajani..) and maybe a better mana base.

I will try to explain for each card my choice and why i go for instead of an other or what could be better in some situation.
The sideboard is really up to you and what you want to do with the deck and the situation of the meta. But if you need a good generic.. ask me and i will try to help.

This list is near to be Pioneer playable ! You just have to adjust 4/5 cards to be valid. (Land, greater auramancy,
Sigarda, Host of Herons..)
And compare to some decks, I find this one not really cheap but affordable. And it can do some good competitive things. (~200$ with land is nice !)

Be kind, any advice or critik is appreciate ! I'm not the best player in the world, i just enjoy playing decks i find fun with friends. But if I can learn something.. I will take it !

Thanks for this awesome website, and enjoy the deck !  8)

Dohkoo~

PS : you can hide comments when you click on the button "View" with an eye and switch off comments.