deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Black Mill - Comments  (Read 161 times)

Comment Bot

Black Mill - Comments
« on: July 27, 2020, 10:38:18 am »
Black Mill

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Mattzea

• Decks
Re: Black Mill - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 10:38:18 am »
First try in a game 3 Players worked pretty well- The life gain lets u feel save until u reach midrange. Pestilence is not really working so far, maybe against minions in a nother game. one play stole my peer to the abyss, but could play it on other cause mill to death cause i had the underworld dreams on the battlefield. So i draw half of my deck... took the important out and i ha 22 lifepoints but the other where allready don to 11 oder 12 so it was not that bad ... interesting

Mattzea

• Decks
Re: Black Mill - Comments
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 01:43:25 pm »
Bad english ... :

The first try in a game with 3 Players worked pretty well.

The life gain let's u feel save until you reach midrange.

Pestilence is not really working so far,  Maybe against minions in another game.
One player "stole" my peer to the abyss, but couldnt play it on other cause mill to death cause i had the underworld dreams on the battlefield. So draw half of my deck... took the important out and cause I had 22 lifepoints but the other where allready don to 11 oder 12 so it was not that bad ... interesting... Changed a bit ... need some instant ... i will see how it works