deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: For those that have been here for a long time...  (Read 1131 times)

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
Re: For those that have been here for a long time...
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2020, 02:33:40 pm »
Mine is actually Scryfall. I think I just googled for good deckbuilders and saw the stats on this site were easily readable and intuitive. I still don't quite get the editor or stats on Tappedout. To me it's really confusing so I will continue using Deckstats. Also found a nice little community here - <3.
I think, yes, the activity has risen for sure. I've been here almost 7 years, and it's my favourte deckbuilding site. It has the best and most well-structured foundation than TappedOut and MTGGoldfish. Contrary to MustaKotka? I don't get on TappedOut the same kind of appreciation as I do here, but both are fantastic deckbuilding sites, albeit DeckStats for me is the best.
Regards,
Chavdar

DaBigman

• Decks
Re: For those that have been here for a long time...
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2020, 06:51:25 pm »
I joined in 2017 when my buddies sucked me into this game.  First thing I started doing once I decided I liked the game was trying to figure out how I could build a deck.  I needed TOOLS so I as a newbie could understand if the deck was going to work before I bought all the cards.  I am a big fan of the tools here and the community was really helpful in giving suggestions when I posted my decks on the boards.  My white deck underwent a massive amount of change from the initial version through something like 9 or ten revisions due to continual feedback and then some online testing on Xmage.  Thanks for making me a part of this community (my bank account does not share this thanks)