deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Poll

Nuff said.

Rad_Wyrm
6 (40%)
Red_Wurm
5 (33.3%)
Rad_Wurm
1 (6.7%)
Red_Worm
1 (6.7%)
Rad_Worm
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Petition to Change Red-Wyrm's Name  (Read 2833 times)

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Petition to Change Red-Wyrm's Name
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2020, 08:31:43 pm »
Mine is quite simply an abbreviation of my real name. I don't remember why I chose that because I didn't use it on other sites until here recently.
This space for rent.

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2020, 10:37:31 pm »
Mine is Millennium Falcon but with my favourite colour instead of Millennium. Oh and I changed the bird, too. This was some good 15 years ago... Wow time flies.
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2020, 05:20:13 am »
Haha. I like how WWolfe and MustaKotka have such simple answers.

Mine will be much the same. I needed a PSN username and I was like 8, so my father was helping me set the account up. He said what about RedDragon, but it was taken, so we kept changing it until we got one that works. Thus my username, god 11 years later?? You're right. Time does fly. I was in fourth grade like yesterday, now I'm in my second year of college.

I'll say, I'm curious to hear Morganators response. As I said earlier, what the fuck even is a Morganator?

And what happened to my fiance?
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2020, 02:59:43 pm »
Based on my username you can very easily figure out what my first name in real life is. Not that difficult. The "-ator" part came from a friend of mine. He would sometimes call me that because "You're so good at math you're like a robot".

I found out that "Morganator" is actually a fairly common username on literally every website, so I had to change it up a bit. I added "2.0" at the end to keep the robot theme going.

Not all websites allow spaces and periods in a username though, so I sometimes have to do something like "Morganator2000" or "Morganator_2_0". Recently I've just simplified it to "Cymorg"; a nickname that was given to me by a different friend. I'm pretty sure she just gave me that name because she thought it was catchy.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2020, 05:28:30 pm »
Haha. I like how WWolfe and MustaKotka have such simple answers.

Mine will be much the same. I needed a PSN username and I was like 8, so my father was helping me set the account up. He said what about RedDragon, but it was taken, so we kept changing it until we got one that works. Thus my username, god 11 years later?? You're right. Time does fly. I was in fourth grade like yesterday, now I'm in my second year of college.

I'll say, I'm curious to hear Morganators response. As I said earlier, what the fuck even is a Morganator?

And what happened to my fiance?

I'm right here, baby. I just changed my name to my username everywhere else. You and I have almost identical reasons for our usernames, which I find hilarious.

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2020, 04:49:45 am »
I'm especially excited to hear Red_Wyrm's and Morganator's names, though. I can tell there's definitely something there.

Oh sorry to disappoint dear. Let me do a quick retcon and change my origin story. Give me 20 minutes and I'll have something good. Much much better than the rap.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 08:40:45 pm by Red_Wyrm »
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2020, 07:54:08 pm »
Really not in the mood to. Sorry babe.

Remember that phrase. It'll come in handy when you're married.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 07:57:08 pm by CleanBelwas »

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2020, 10:20:21 pm »
Really not in the mood to. Sorry babe.

Remember that phrase. It'll come in handy when you're married.

Every unmarried person ever:

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2020, 11:17:20 pm »
We then later came to realise that my actual real life name could be an anagram containing Belwas. We looked at the rest of the letters available and I've been CleanBelwas ever since.

It's a real shame I suck at solving anagrams. There can't be a lot of 11-letter names out there.

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2020, 08:18:20 am »
We then later came to realise that my actual real life name could be an anagram containing Belwas. We looked at the rest of the letters available and I've been CleanBelwas ever since.

It's a real shame I suck at solving anagrams. There can't be a lot of 11-letter names out there.

I'll give you a clue. It's not just one name. First name, middle initial, surname. That probably makes it easier?

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2020, 09:44:02 pm »
Apothecary is my profession.  Geist is ... a shadowy figure.  I either am that, or I want to be.  I'll let you decide ???
Happy Brewing!
:)