deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Karn, Silver Golem  (Read 261 times)

Tarsam

• Decks
Karn, Silver Golem
« on: February 26, 2020, 07:16:30 pm »
Karn, Silver Golem

Artifact Commander

Any Opinions?

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
Re: Karn, Silver Golem
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 10:36:42 pm »
For starters, Paradox Engine and Sundering Titan are both banned in Commander.

Swamps also aren't allowed.  Wastes are the colorless basic land.  But colorless utility lands seldomly enter the battlefield tapped.  You can run any/all of them.  I would only run about 3 Wastes.  And that is just for when an opponent uses Path to Exile or Collective Voyage or such that will let you fetch a basic.

You also don't have enough lands.  Only 32.  And one is Maze of Ith, so really on 31 that make mana.  You probably want a few more.  I would run 34 not counting Maze of Ith as a land.

Then I would add in some more ramp too.  You've only got 3.  There's all kinds of colorless ramp: Thought Vessel, Mind Stone, Hedron Archive, Dreamstone Hedron, Prismatic Lens, Fractured Powerstone, Unstable Obelisk, etc.  There's a very long list of possibilities.  You typically want 6 to 10 pieces of ramp. 

And lastly, What is Isochron Scepter doing here?  You have absolutely zero instants in your deck to imprint onto it.

Don't mean to sound harsh.  You did ask for opinions.
Happy Brewing!
:)

Tarsam

• Decks
Re: Karn, Silver Golem
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 04:00:41 pm »
Oops, sorry. I must have mistyped a couple of things. I don’t remember putting isochron scepter in, and i did mean to put in wastes. I will consider more ramps. Ty