deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: What are we hoping for in Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths?  (Gelesen 1187 mal)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: What are we hoping for in Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths?
« Antwort #15 am: März 25, 2020, 11:45:13 Nachmittag »
Despite not being a set that is likely to include any of these:

"Sacrifice a creature: Target creature gains indestructible/regenerate target creature/target creature gains protection from the color of your choice" effect on a permanent within the G/B color identity.

A nicely balanced set that has cool, not broken, mechanics.

A creature with power 2 or less with an effect like Midnight Reaper.

A set that doesn't require immediate bans in assorted formats.

A black equivalent of Karmic Guide.

No absolutely broken cards, like, hmm, Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath, Underworld Breach, Thassa's Oracle that dominate formats.

Some more Merfolk with abilities that benefit from being tapped. They printed Kumena, Tyrant of Orazca and a bunch of Merfolk in the Ixalan block, but they didn't add any merfolk to that set that benefit from Kumena's abilities (besides getting some +1/+1 counters), which is very odd to me.

No more random goodstuff, braindead commanders like Chulane, Teller of Tales; Yarok, the Desecrated; Golos, Tireless Pilgrim; Kenrith, the Returned King; and Korvold, Fae-Cursed King.

Slyvester12

• Decks
« Antwort #16 am: März 26, 2020, 03:27:48 Vormittag »
No more random goodstuff, braindead commanders like Chulane, Teller of Tales; Yarok, the Desecrated; Golos, Tireless Pilgrim; Kenrith, the Returned King; and Korvold, Fae-Cursed King.

I'd actually take that a step farther. I DO want more commanders in odd color combinations, especially 4c, but I want them to be specific. They don't have to be limited to one playstyle but they CANNOT be good at "draw some cards, ramp a bit, maybe play some cards for free or discounted mana costs."
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Antwort #17 am: März 26, 2020, 03:08:04 Nachmittag »
I never said no 4c, 5c commanders. Just ones like the ones I listed & you specified. For example, I love Najeela, the Blade Blossom, as she actually requires a thought process.