deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Modern] Camarilla  (Leído 342 veces)

Asura

• Decks
[Modern] Camarilla
« en: Marzo 07, 2020, 04:01:55 pm »
Camarilla

That's my favourite deck at all

fast (not as a white winnie) you can usually play in turn 2 but the deck shines turn 3, when the stromkirk captain enters the field giving first strike for all, or playing the Bloodline Keeper with Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord 3rd ability.

The other reason that makest the deck very funny is managing your life points by putting yourself in danger using Sign in Blood, Caves of Koilos and regenerating Adanto Vanguard and soon after recovering large amounts of life frustrating your opponent's eminent victory.

So when viewing this list, mind that above all, this is a casual deck.

--------------------
Hint:

Avoid focusing on using the skills of Guul Draz Assassin and Adanto, the First Fort at the beginning of the game against aggressive decks (Captain Stromkirk is your stronghold here)
and prioritize using the cards in your hand in the early game and focus on the skills in the late game and against control decks.

Cast Sign in blood just as second option.
"I need never remember my past associates, my victims, my mistakes. Innistrad preserves them all for me."
Sorin Markov