deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Jund Turns - Comments  (Read 203 times)

Comment Bot

Jund Turns - Comments
« on: March 11, 2020, 10:07:04 pm »
Jund Turns

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

DoubleBubble

• Decks
Re: Jund Turns - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 10:07:04 pm »
cool deck! My one suggestion would be run 2 Ugin's Nexus in the main and two in the side. That way if you only have karn and not another nexus in hand you can fetch both and play them over the course over two turns, and sac them to the legend rule.
Im that type of guy who will (sometimes) beat your tier one modern deck on turn 1 with my homebrew combo deck. Check out my modern combo decks to find out how! : )

Fyrem Junior

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 04:17:25 pm »
Hi! When u sacrifice the first nexus, u exile it. Karn can take card from exile or side, with one nexus u can give more than one turn.
Regards
Pd: I glad u like it (sorry my English XD)

DoubleBubble

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 11:39:02 pm »
wow that is such a cool combo!!!!!!!!! I still think you should take a nexus from the main and put it in the sideboard though, in case you dont have a nexus but you have a karn. Then you can get two nexus's with only one card.
Im that type of guy who will (sometimes) beat your tier one modern deck on turn 1 with my homebrew combo deck. Check out my modern combo decks to find out how! : )