deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New columns in "My collection" window  (Read 561 times)

karlmagnush

• Decks
New columns in "My collection" window
« on: March 15, 2020, 01:17:30 pm »
Hi Deckstats.
First of all, many thanks for creating and maintaining this service, it currently is my one place to store my ever increasing collection. Your import / export functions makes it easy to use tools like DelverLens together with deckstats.

For analytical and collection purposes though, there is one feature in particular I am missing, to see when (Date / time) a card entered my collection.
This information would help in understanding when and where I might have put a physical card, and can be used as a gauge to see when my collection is building the fastest.
This feature could simply be one of the columns to turn on / off.

Other simple things could be ability to filter on your collection page. I.e. filter on set. Currently there is only the option to search for card.

The items you capture during import / export are to me, and I am sure others aswell, extremely important - like condition, language etc. And as a comment, most other online collection sites don't capture these detail - so kudos!
Also, the deck tutor is a lot of fun.

Again, thank you for the service.

Best,
Karl

Nils

• Decks
Re: New columns in "My collection" window
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 01:30:47 pm »
Thank you for your feedback Karl. I am very happy to hear that you are finding deckstats to be so useful! :)

I like your idea of adding a "date added" column to the collection manager, as well your suggestions of adding more filters to the collection management page and making columns optional. It's not something I can add immediately since it will require some changes to the interface, but I have added it to my to do list.

karlmagnush

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 02:51:02 pm »
Thank you Nils !
I will do my part and continue spread the good work on Deckstats.net to other collectors.

RulesWizard

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 03:47:33 am »
It would also be great to have a column option to show what number in the set a given card is!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 05:07:45 pm »
Good news: I have now added a new Deck added column and also made it easier to select which columns you want to see when editing your collection! See here for more info: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,54634.msg160468.html#msg160468