deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Golgari scavenge deck - Comments  (Read 161 times)

Comment Bot

Golgari scavenge deck - Comments
« on: March 16, 2020, 09:09:14 pm »
Golgari scavenge deck

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

FonzOrama

• Mad Card-Scientist
  • Decks
Re: Golgari scavenge deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 09:09:14 pm »
Ok I like this deck because I'm currently working on a modern scavenge deck and if you dont mind, I have a few suggestions that I thi k will make this deck more efficient and legal.

Obviously you'd have to pull deathrite shaman as he has been banned for a while. I'm assuming you are aware of this and this is just an older deck.
I would replace him with a 4-of of tarmagofy as his power and toughness are static based on the number of card types in all graveyard and therefore, his power will be higher. I would also cut vampire nighthawk as it doesn't really seem to fit and would open up slots to run 2 more Varoltz and that is your "star" of the show here.

Next I'd cut sisters and Jared and replace with rotting regisaur.
Next I'd cut deadbridge goliath and replace with skullbriar, the walking grave.

And id also consider  deathgorge scavenger but not 100% sure of it. Over all, I think you were on a good path. Feel free to check out my version when it's done. Cheers

Fonz O' Rama
If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.