deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Terms and Privacy Policy Updates  (Read 745 times)

Nils

• Decks
Terms and Privacy Policy Updates
« on: March 17, 2020, 04:29:01 pm »
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we have made some improvements and updates to our website terms and privacy policy, which you can find at https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php?action=agreement. Please ensure that you have read and understood them. If you have an account here, you should have already been asked to agree to the new version when you came to this site.

I have made these changes to make sure we comply with the latest regulations on data protection and privacy, such as the GDPR.

In addition, we now also describe in a bit more detail how we are sharing deck lists with partners like EDHrec.com to help them improve their card recommendations. Our new privacy policy makes it clear that we will only share deck or collection data if you have chosen to make them publicly available.

I am also planning to make some of this deck and collection data available more widely in the near future, to support all sorts of exciting research projects. If you are interested in this, please keep an eye on our Discord and Twitter for updates.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please write me an email or PM.

Nils
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 04:45:16 pm by Nils »