deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Notification Icon Not Going Away  (Letto 617 volte)

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
Notification Icon Not Going Away
« il: Marzo 18, 2020, 11:02:38 pm »
Hello Nils, Lord High Administrator.

For some reason whenever I am looking at a decklist, the screen says I have a notification up at the notification bell in the top right hand side. If I click on it, I have no new notifications. It seems to be when I am viewing any deck list be it mine or someone else's, and not when I am on any other Deckstats page like the forums or my profile.

I noticed when I first got on today, I had a notification and my karma had increased by one. I assumed someone upvoted a post. I went to look at it and there were no new notifications, but I believe the upvoted post was in a recently deleted thread in either the general magic forum or EDH discussion forum. "We have all been using Thornbite Staff Wrong" or something like that. I've had the above mentioned problem since then.

Please help me. I get so excited when I have notifications and I get rick rolled every time I go to a decklist. It isn't funny. I am sad. :(
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: Notification Icon Not Going Away
« Risposta #1 il: Marzo 19, 2020, 01:23:57 am »
I think I know what this is. Check your friend requests. There might be one pending.

Red_Wyrm

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Marzo 19, 2020, 03:38:08 am »
I have one sent to you Morganator, but I do that all the time. I will be trying to get to one of your decks from your profile and I always hit the send friend request button, so last time I did it, I just let it sit there since you didn't keep receiving over and over and then me deleting it over and over. That is the only one pending. None have been sent to me, who would want to be my friend anyway? Not even my husband.

I don't see where to cancel it. I'll look again.

Edit: Okay I did have one pending from a ueser that was last active March 26, 2019, so that must have been there for a while. The problem is still exactly the same though. I dunno maybe it'll take a minute for it to update. I mean it must've took a year for the problem to start, if that was the source, right?

Edit 2.0: (See what I did there? Edit 2.0. HAHA get it Morganator 2.0?) I removed my friend request to you. I don't wanna say it did nothing because that is so negative, so uh, the problem is still in need of resolution.
« Ultima modifica: Marzo 19, 2020, 03:45:06 am da Red_Wyrm »
My King Baby said yes!

Please, it is Red

Nils

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Marzo 19, 2020, 02:09:35 pm »
Have you tried clicking "Mark all as read" at the bottom of the Notifications page?

Red_Wyrm

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Marzo 19, 2020, 10:13:08 pm »
IT SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!! But I'm still confused. All my notifications were read. What was causing it?
My King Baby said yes!

Please, it is Red

Nils

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Marzo 19, 2020, 10:22:42 pm »
I'm not sure to be honest. My best guess would be that you had a notification regarding a deck or post that was later deleted. It's possible that that would not show up in the list anymore but still increase the counter.