deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: How's life?  (Read 13639 times)

MagicLars89

• Decks
Re: How's life?
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2021, 03:29:04 pm »
Hello!

How are you guys doing? I would like to start a discussion about the effect on the pandemic on your life?

Are you struggeling mentally, or does it effect other parts of your life in a negative way?
Maybe it has also a good impact on your life because of advantages in your job?

What are your opinions.
Magie ist gleich Wille mal Vorstellung minus Zweifel.

- Andreas Tenzer

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2021, 04:29:20 pm »
This topic already exists so I'm just gonna go ahead and merge the two.

Slyvester12

• Decks
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2021, 07:43:02 pm »
It's been awhile since I've looked at this thread, so here's an update.

I've been fully vaccinated, my fiance and I both got into our grad school of choice, and my current job is doing a much,  MUCH, better job of following safety guidelines than my last.

So, life is going pretty well, all things considered.
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2021, 07:53:43 pm »
It's been awhile since I've looked at this thread, so here's an update.

I've been fully vaccinated, my fiance and I both got into our grad school of choice, and my current job is doing a much,  MUCH, better job of following safety guidelines than my last.

So, life is going pretty well, all things considered.
Nice!

I also got vaccinated, but still can't go out as much as I would like (variants that the vaccine doesn't protect against have been popping up + people who have been vaccinated can still be asymptomatic carriers).

Still, progress is progress.

Mynus

• Something, Something
  • Decks
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2021, 09:10:00 pm »
Just living and enjoying life. Going to breweries every weekend, playing commander almost every Friday, only 2 weeks left of school then summer break (teacher life is the best life), saying goodbye to a great class of seniors, but they are going off to start the next stage of their lives, so again all good things.

We live in a crazy world and I don't want to be afraid to keep living it, so I have fully embraced a return to normal life.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2021, 05:39:35 pm »
It's good to hear that everyone is starting to return to normalcy. It's going to take a long time for me to revert to the before-times. Meanwhile things are bad. Our stay-at-home order got extended again. The vaccination program is really slow where I am. I should be fully vaccinated by the end of September and it's going to take longer for everyone else.

In a lot of parts of the world it will soon be safe to return to our games stores again. You can bet that there's going to be a bunch of new players, so it will be a great time to foster a community around the game. So that's something to look forward to. There's going to be a crazy party once this is over, but I'm going to play it safe until then.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2021, 09:15:53 pm »
I'm back!

School has slowed down but work has picked up (but not meaning more hours, just more patients). I should be around more now than I have been the past little bit.
This space for rent.

Aetherium Slinky

• Rules Advisor
    • reddit.com/r/jankEDH
  • Decks
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2021, 02:26:14 pm »
I've been away. I've had loads of work to do, been playing paper magic and recently I got a new relationship partner (for a total of two) so that's been taking up my time too. Covid over here has reduced to masks on the buses and shops. Got my first microchip last week so I'll be fully vaccinated next fall just like Morg. It's been really warm so I've been swimming and participating in other summer activities. I'm not really back per se but I'm alive and well.
Come brew some jank with us!
https://www.reddit.com/r/jankEDH/