deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: How's life?  (Read 6616 times)

MagicLars89

• View Profile
  • Decks
Re: How's life?
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2021, 03:29:04 pm »
Hello!

How are you guys doing? I would like to start a discussion about the effect on the pandemic on your life?

Are you struggeling mentally, or does it effect other parts of your life in a negative way?
Maybe it has also a good impact on your life because of advantages in your job?

What are your opinions.
Magie ist gleich Wille mal Vorstellung minus Zweifel.

- Andreas Tenzer

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Decks
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2021, 04:29:20 pm »
This topic already exists so I'm just gonna go ahead and merge the two.

Slyvester12

• Patron
    • View Profile
  • Decks
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2021, 07:43:02 pm »
It's been awhile since I've looked at this thread, so here's an update.

I've been fully vaccinated, my fiance and I both got into our grad school of choice, and my current job is doing a much,  MUCH, better job of following safety guidelines than my last.

So, life is going pretty well, all things considered.
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
    • View Profile
  • Decks
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2021, 07:53:43 pm »
It's been awhile since I've looked at this thread, so here's an update.

I've been fully vaccinated, my fiance and I both got into our grad school of choice, and my current job is doing a much,  MUCH, better job of following safety guidelines than my last.

So, life is going pretty well, all things considered.
Nice!

I also got vaccinated, but still can't go out as much as I would like (variants that the vaccine doesn't protect against have been popping up + people who have been vaccinated can still be asymptomatic carriers).

Still, progress is progress.

Mynus

• Something, Something
    • View Profile
  • Decks
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2021, 09:10:00 pm »
Just living and enjoying life. Going to breweries every weekend, playing commander almost every Friday, only 2 weeks left of school then summer break (teacher life is the best life), saying goodbye to a great class of seniors, but they are going off to start the next stage of their lives, so again all good things.

We live in a crazy world and I don't want to be afraid to keep living it, so I have fully embraced a return to normal life.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Decks
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2021, 05:39:35 pm »
It's good to hear that everyone is starting to return to normalcy. It's going to take a long time for me to revert to the before-times. Meanwhile things are bad. Our stay-at-home order got extended again. The vaccination program is really slow where I am. I should be fully vaccinated by the end of September and it's going to take longer for everyone else.

In a lot of parts of the world it will soon be safe to return to our games stores again. You can bet that there's going to be a bunch of new players, so it will be a great time to foster a community around the game. So that's something to look forward to. There's going to be a crazy party once this is over, but I'm going to play it safe until then.

WWolfe

• Global Moderator
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
    • View Profile
  • Decks
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2021, 09:15:53 pm »
I'm back!

School has slowed down but work has picked up (but not meaning more hours, just more patients). I should be around more now than I have been the past little bit.
This space for rent.