deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Playing EDH long distance due to social distancing  (Read 424 times)

TheValorViking

• Making some decks for the fun of it.
  • Decks
Playing EDH long distance due to social distancing
« on: March 25, 2020, 03:42:30 am »
I am looking to see what the EDH community is doing to be able to play with your usual play groups.
The social distancing doesn't allow use to go to our LGS or friends house to play so i feel that finding
 an alternative way to continue playing. So what is everyone doing or any good ideas?

firebrand549

• Decks
Re: Playing EDH long distance due to social distancing
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 03:46:19 am »
https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayEDH/

You should check this out! There’s people at all power levels and from all places, so you can fill a pod basically 24/7!

CleanBelwas

• Decks
Re: Playing EDH long distance due to social distancing
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 09:41:18 am »
My group have had some success playing over video calls. We start a call on WhatsApp/Facebook/Discord and we cast our screens to a TV/Laptop/Monitor. Point our phones at our playmats and we're good to go. It's worked out pretty well so far. It's not quite as easy to keep track of everything but with some increased effort on communication it's fine. Especially if you're playing with friends rather than strangers. Communication should be good among friends anyway and everyone is in the same boat so it works out alright.