English-language Forums > Commander Deck Reviews

Zirda as cEDH as possible with £200-300

(1/1)

Thai:
https://deckstats.net/decks/153595/1607954-zirda-as-cedh-as-possible-with

Slyvester12:
Guardian Idol and the Endless One definitely don't belong in cEDH. You should probably look into a combo like Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker and Combat Celebrant.

Walking Ballista is a nice outlet for infinite mana out of the monoliths, but you can't reliably find it or dig for it, so you need options. You might consider running things like Staff of Domination and Umbral Mantle to abuse creatures with good tap effects, but grinding value doesn't win in cEDH.

I think you should first consider how you win, then every way to abuse Zirda to get there.

EDIT: Also, Argentum Armor. That's unplayable in cEDH unless I'm missing something.

Thai:
Thank you for your feedback. I run other mana sincs such as the immolating inferno & Fireball. I did consider running the Kiki combo but it wouldn't fit with the rest of the deck strategy. argentum armor I agree will be taken out. I have 5 cards so far that can get my ballista. there are also two other combos that go off with Zirda that can be pulled out. I will definitly be trying umbral mantle. Overall thank you very much for the feedback. Feel free to see the updated deck list.

Edit: I comletely forgot to talk about the staff of domination. That would be a great payoff card.

Renesktun:

--- Quote from: Slyvester12 on April 10, 2020, 10:22:32 am ---EDIT: Also, Argentum Armor. That's unplayable in cEDH unless I'm missing something.

--- End quote ---
I agree that the armor should be taken out of this deck. I've heard that It's actually a good card in Godo, though, since they need out sometimes to stop ghostly prison effects or other problematic permanents that will cause them to lose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version