deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Hierarchical Sort  (Read 410 times)

RulesWizard

• Decks
Hierarchical Sort
« on: April 12, 2020, 04:50:51 am »
It would be great, when viewing a set or deck or collection to be able to sort by at least two different dimensions in a hierarchical fashion.  In other words, I organize my cards from each set into rares / mythics and then white, blue, black, red, green, colorless, land, etc, then inside each of those groups by the card's official number in the set.  So when I am entering my cards from the selection screen (or just in general), would be great to be able to sort by lets say rarity first and then number in the set second (within rarity).  Right now it seems to default to alphabetic after the first sort dimension.

RulesWizard

• Decks
Re: Hierarchical Sort
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 05:36:55 am »
Would also be helpful to be able to sort sets of cards by color of mana, not just CMC.

z993126

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 11:01:59 pm »
Multiple sort layers would be great; I prefer colour:type, which are both significant and especially useful when used together.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 07:27:12 pm »
In set lists, in collections and in the card database this is actually possible already. The feature is just very well hidden - to the point where I had also almost forgotten it existed!

If you hold shift while clicking a column header it will be added as an additional sort level instead of replacing the current one. The one place where this unfortunately doesn't work right now is in decks.

I will also look into adding color identity to the set lists, so you can sort by that too.