deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Field Control - Comments  (Read 487 times)

Comment Bot

Field Control - Comments
« on: October 02, 2014, 12:06:41 am »
This is the comment topic for Field Control.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Field Control.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Granuble

• Decks
Re: Field Control - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 12:06:41 am »
Might I suggest heroes downfall or banishing light just to add some removal and the ajani's presence you only have a one in six chance to get a creature in hand plus you have gods willing in case they have removal
Those are the only differences I would have but other than that it's not to shabby

Captain_Fluffel

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 01:27:00 am »
Any suggestion of what to take out? the Agent's are meant for board clear.

Gin-Gitaxias

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 02:22:43 am »
Good deck and really cheap to buy also.

Bolvar

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 09:47:09 am »
I'd lower the lands to 22, still, nice deck

Bulldemon676

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 07:22:58 pm »
Center Soul may be a nice touch in here somewhere as well! Maybe sub out some or all of Feat of Resistance or sub out some or all of Necrobite or a combination of both. The rebound on Center Soul might be a nice touch to either prevent them from putting down creatures or to give you added protection from a certain color the next turn.

I really like this deck though. I have been looking at Agent of the Fates for a while now waiting for something similar to Flashback and then Rebound appeared!