deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Bruna Smash (Azorius: U-W (Voltron))  (Letto 306 volte)

RobDLC

• Where ever you go, there you are.
  • Decks

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: Bruna Smash (Azorius: U-W (Voltron))
« Risposta #1 il: Maggio 08, 2020, 01:41:41 pm »
So I'll give some suggestions, and I'll see if you can make the proper changes yourself. Because you're relatively new to this, I'd rather you understand the concepts first.

First let's talk voltron. Because the focus of voltron is to deal combat damage with your commander, damage from other sources isn't really useful. This means that you'll be able to swap out some of the creatures like Angel of Renewal and Parhelion II. Keep ones that assist your commander in some way like Crashing Drawbridge. Your commander is your win condition, so try to focus your deck on assisting them.

Next is mana ramp. You almost never want to cast your commander on curve. You want to be able to cast your commander before your opponents can set up a boardstate to deal with it. You already have a good start but there is more that can be included. If you can, find a way to include Talisman of Progress, Arcane Signet, Fellwar Stone, Jeweled Amulet, and Star Compass. If you're looking for cards to take out, remove the life gain cards first. They're not super useful in commander, where big play are what win the game.

Finally, card draw. You need enchantments to keep going onto Bruna so she gets stronger and stronger. I would recommend Fact or Fiction, Windfall, and Taigam's Scheming to start.

Let me know if this helps. This site has lots of resources to help with deckbuilding. Like if you're struggling to figure out what cards to remove, this thread can help:

https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,42562.0.html

RobDLC

• Where ever you go, there you are.
  • Decks
Re: Bruna Smash (Azorius: U-W (Voltron))
« Risposta #2 il: Maggio 23, 2020, 09:22:34 am »
Morganator 2.0,

Thanks for recommending some cards and strategies for gameplay. I have some of the cards you listed so I'll try them out. Only gameplay will show me how this deck works.

Much appreciated!