deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH] Kelsien and His Fox Buddy  (Read 137 times)

Jedimasterben

• Decks
[EDH] Kelsien and His Fox Buddy
« on: May 08, 2020, 10:05:35 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/85130/1617133-bounty-hunter-and-his-fox

This deck is about giving Kelsien, The Plague deathtouch and pinging away opponents creatures then swinging for lethal. I am running Zirda, the Dawnwaker as a companion because I thought it would be fun deck building restriction and thought it was a cool idea thematically for a bounty-hunter and his loyal fox companion. Downside to running Zirda as a companion is that all my permanents have to have activated abilities. I think I addressed this issue very well. Zirda also fits the deck pretty well by letting me equip my equipment for cheap. It is still a work in progress but I am liking the first draft so far. one of the improvements I need to make is the mana base as I just took the precon lands from Mardu C20 commander deck and slid them here. Also I need to find more ways to get me card advantage more than just diviner's wand and throw in more instants to make sunforger happy. I am not really interested in running infinite mana. Overall I am really liking this deck and can't wait to build it in paper. Scythe of the Wretched is awesome in this deck :)

Update Week of 5/8:
Improved mana base quite a bit and added more card advantage as well as cards like Mystic Forge and Tome of Legends. I think this deck will be ready for its first play-test. My main concern will be enchantments and whether my deck will be able to keep aggro decks with big board states at bay. Also I have a concern that there isn't enough death-touch granters in the deck but we shall see after live play-test. Also sorted the deck to better show the deck.