deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Announcing Double Masters  (Read 1586 times)

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Announcing Double Masters
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2020, 04:58:40 am »
Haha this greed machine makes me love the move from Standard to EDH. Us EDH players can ignore whatever bullshit WotC is putting into Standard & Masters sets and we can survive off of Magic's rich history of cards and occasional Commander sets.

Imagine.

Imagine purchasing 1 fucking booster for the price of a booster box of a regular set. 36 regular booster packs costs the same as this sad, sad piece of garbage. I honestly don't even care if the cards are good at this point. Wizards makes me want to puke lol.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2020, 06:02:31 pm »
$100 for 35 cards? I don't mind spending money on cards but that much for a booster pack is a tad bit absurd. I'm much more inclined to spend that money on singles than gambling on the contents of a booster pack.
This space for rent.

Marshstepper78

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2020, 11:27:06 pm »
This is WotC/Hasbro trying to find out just how much the whale portion of their client-base is willing to spend. For a company all about total inclusivity, this product is absolutely not for everyone. This is, hilariously, a form of discrimination based on revenue. Good job, social justice retards.

Personally, I don't care. I hated Ikoria and I barely buy packs anymore anyway. This is no more than a gross caricature of capitalist greed.