deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Infect - Comments  (Read 329 times)

Comment Bot

Infect - Comments
« on: May 31, 2020, 06:48:58 pm »
Infect

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Vintage Elves

• Decks
Re: Infect - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 06:48:58 pm »

Akira Foxmind

• Patron
  • Always pressing F5 in hope for anything to happen.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 10:16:29 pm »
If you can efford it you should use a full playset of Inkmoth Nexus. As virtual 1 drop infect-creature its just to good.

For mana fixing I recommend something like Yavimaya Coast (budget), Botanical Sanctum or Breeding Pool.
'Trigger happy little kitten.
---------
Chaos Control!
---------
Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
---------
Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.

Vintage Elves

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 01:14:33 pm »
Thank you for the comment. I am aware of the power of Inkmoth Nexus in the deck. I will add it to the deck. Thank you for the comment. I am playing on a budget for this deck, so yavimaya coast might help. Thank you again.

Skellex

• MTG Player since '94
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 04:40:34 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/130585/1455227-turbo-toxin

This build that I made is a turn 3 win, and can do it in three different ways. It does not need the dual lands to work, so for budget purposes you can go straight standard basic lands. Let me know what you think! I am always open to doing things better/ in new ways.

Skellex
"I did it for the Mana"

Vintage Elves

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 08:18:33 pm »
Skellex, I think it seems great. I suggest removing the red in the deck, as it does not really work well in the deck. I would add 4 more of one more infect creature, and 2 more forests. I would add two low-cost growth spells, you can still keep the turn 3 win, but make the deck a little more consistent. I would also consider removing1 or 2 copies of the Artful Dodge and Distortion strike and bring in more buff spells. This isn't necessary, but it might make the deck a little faster. While I was building my version of the deck, I definitely benefited from reading and watching
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/budget-magic-35-infect-modern.
It is the most basic version of your deck and my deck. It is really well optimized and might help you make the deck overall more consistent while keeping the speed.

Vintage Elves

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 08:27:10 pm »
Skellex, this deck can win on turn 2 with Scale Up, Glistener Elf, one forest, and two Mutagenic Growth, or with two forests, a Scale Up, a Glistener Elf, and a Groundswell.