deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Turbo Toxin - Comments  (Read 158 times)

Comment Bot

Turbo Toxin - Comments
« on: June 01, 2020, 08:20:35 pm »
Turbo Toxin

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Vintage Elves

• Decks
Re: Turbo Toxin - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 08:20:35 pm »
Skellex, I think it seems great. I suggest removing the red in the deck, as it does not really work well in the deck. I would add 4 more of one more infect creature, and 2 more forests. I would add two low-cost growth spells, you can still keep the turn 3 win, but make the deck a little more consistent. I would also consider removing1 or 2 copies of the Artful Dodge and Distortion strike and bring in more buff spells. This isn't necessary, but it might make the deck a little faster. While I was building my version of the deck, I definitely benefited from reading and watching
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/budget-magic-35-infect-modern.
It is the most basic version of your deck and my deck. It is really well optimized and might help you make the deck overall more consistent while keeping the speed.

(I wrote this comment in response to your's on my deck, and I wanted to put it here).

Skellex

• MTG Player since '94
  • Decks
Re: Turbo Toxin - Comments
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 02:06:56 pm »
Hey, Thank you for the reply and thoughts! they are much appreciated. I will have to look into the feasibility of taking out the red. The double strike makes it possible for wins with fewer buffs, but I'm always open to making it better and more deadly. Thanks again!
Skellex
"I did it for the Mana"