deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Call me Angel Command Deck  (Read 425 times)

BigRed40

• Decks

BigRed40

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Call me Angel Command Deck
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 08:57:59 pm »

Zerosophisto

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 11:25:10 pm »
Your mana curve is way too top heavy. You need less high mana cards and more ramp. Try to find ramp that will fit in your curve so maybe some 2 drop artifacts. I also believe you need more draw and single target removal. The idea for the deck seems fun you just don't want to be stuck with no answers or not enough mana or no cards to play. Being drawn into the desire to play all the stuff we love sometimes leads to not getting to actually play those cards. You want your support to come out early to setup your engine then have low cost answers which white has an abundance of.  I am happy to send you some specific cards that might help if you let me know your general budget so I don't suggest stuff you won't buy. Good luck once you get your angels flying it should be alot of fun.

BigRed40

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 03:53:39 pm »
Thank you for your help, always can use it. I have been playing since 1996 I am 47 now and forgive me still do not understand some of the MTG Lingo... such as Mana ramp? Artifacts that get you 2 or more colorless?
Also I have been beating my friends with this and Honestly there Commander decks are far Superior. I like if all works out the point of this set up is get my instance or sorcerys out quick to make small fliers quick
Then once that happens tap 4 of them pay the 1 white now Sephara is out and if done right, I win very quick but Please always looking for Better cards to improve my Deck just as long your not showing me $50 dollar cards
Thanks again!

BigRed40

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 04:09:53 pm »
Just looking at it from a Spoiler view...I do need abilities to create more small 1/1 fliers such as Sorcery's or Instant's

Zerosophisto

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 06:54:07 pm »
2 drop artifacts
Arcane Signet
Fellwar Stone
Mind Stone
Sword of the Animist
Pearl Medallion

Draw Spells
Endless Atlas
Herald's Horn (sorta draw and ramp)
Mind's Eye

Ramp Help ( this is mana acceleration)
Emeria Angel

Single target removal
Swords to Plowshares
Path to Exile
Return to Dust

I hope this helps. These cards will make your deck much more tuned and consistent.