deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Untap, Joke, Upkeep, Draw  (Gelesen 940 mal)

CleanBelwas

• Decks
Untap, Joke, Upkeep, Draw
« am: Juni 30, 2020, 10:01:44 Vormittag »
A friend in my playgroup has taken it upon himself to implement a Joke step into his Beginning Phase.

He untaps, tells a random magic joke he found on the internet, handles any upkeep triggers, then draws.

Last night, he hit me with one that had me laughing for a good 5 minutes. It's both brilliant and terrible at the same time, so I thought I'd inflict it on you guys.

Where does Erebos keep his Thoughtseize?

In his headsies.

It's even worse when it's written down, because it plays on being a homonym.

It absolutely floored me and I don't know why.

Anyway, that was all. Just wanted to share.

I mean, if you have any Magic jokes and want to share them, feel free.

Another good one he told was: "Why does Jon Avon lose so much at Magic? He always draws lands".

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: Untap, Joke, Upkeep, Draw
« Antwort #1 am: Juni 30, 2020, 06:20:25 Nachmittag »
How many Magic players does it take to change a lightbulb?

Four. One to actually change the bulb, three to complain about how the old one was better.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Juni 30, 2020, 06:38:43 Nachmittag »
How many Magic players does it take to change a lightbulb?

Four. One to actually change the bulb, three to complain about how the old one was better.

Red_Wyrm

• I'm the boss of the forums.
  • Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 01, 2020, 06:55:41 Vormittag »
A friend in my playgroup has taken it upon himself to implement a Joke step into his Beginning Phase.

He untaps, tells a random magic joke he found on the internet, handles any upkeep triggers, then draws.

Last night, he hit me with one that had me laughing for a good 5 minutes. It's both brilliant and terrible at the same time, so I thought I'd inflict it on you guys.

Where does Erebos keep his Thoughtseize?

In his headsies.

It's even worse when it's written down, because it plays on being a homonym.

It absolutely floored me and I don't know why.

Anyway, that was all. Just wanted to share.

I mean, if you have any Magic jokes and want to share them, feel free.

Another good one he told was: "Why does Jon Avon lose so much at Magic? He always draws lands".

Does this happen on each of his turns? Like every single turn? Your friend sounds amazing. If I did that I would be yelled at to hurry up by a certain Elesh Norn player.
My King Baby said yes!
I thought you'd never ask
Also, I always spell your name correctly, Red_Wurm.  :)

Please, it is Red

CleanBelwas

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 01, 2020, 10:19:19 Vormittag »
Does this happen on each of his turns? Like every single turn? Your friend sounds amazing. If I did that I would be yelled at to hurry up by a certain Elesh Norn player.

Yea mostly. If he's found a good one and the turns before haven't required too much attention, he'll drop in a joke. He's a good guy.

Yea we're pretty lucky with our playgroup. We're all friends outside of Magic anyway and most of us have known each other for 15+ years so for us we're just happy hanging out and chatting, and the Magic just happens to be a fun excuse to hang out that we all enjoy. No one gets salty, everyone is super chill about having fun, taking plays back, proxies, whatever. Pretty much anything you can think of that would tilt a magic player isn't a problem for us. Although we have one guy that likes to play stax combos and hard locks and stuff, and we give him shit about it all the time, but only ever in jest.